A heart attack is a sudden and sometimes fatal occurrence of coronary thrombosis (blockage of the flow of blood to the heart, caused by a blood clot in a artery supplying to the heart), typically resulting in the death of part of a heart muscle.
Since it maybe fatal in some instances, it is important to know the symptoms. In case of a heart attack, you might have:
* Pain or pressure in the chest
* Discomfort spreading to the back, jaw, throat, or arm
* Nausea, indigestion, or heartburn
* Weakness, anxiety, or shortness of breath
* Fast or irregular heartbeats
It is an emergency even when your symptoms are mild. So don't ignore or neglect symptoms like that since people may mix it with other symptoms.